Hardware & Peripherals
Terminals / Packages
Industry Specific Features
Take customer orders for items to be delivered, prepared or specially ordered from a supplier.
Produce customisable receipts for customers to identify their order.
• Show order contents, estimated delivery date and expected value.
• Receipt tickets, large printouts or email the order to the customer.
• Produce delivery reports for drivers.
A Customer Order can be items that need to be delivered, prepared, ordered in for the customer or a combination of any of these.
• Manage food orders or large items that require a lot of time to create.
• Optionally select a preferred supplier for items marked to be ordered in from a supplier.
• Part deliver items on an order that may be too heavy for a customer to collect.
• Easily repeat an order for customers who have recurring orders.
Manage multiple delivery runs for local deliveries to your customers.
• Track weight requirements for vehicles when delivering.
• Simple drag and drop interface for controlling the order that deliveries will be attempted.
• Show van delivery routes on a map together with each customer location.
• Drivers can use either printouts or the APP which can take signatures and photos of packages left for each delivery.
Inform your customers when orders have arrived or when they are due for delivery.
• Track SMS / Emails sent for each customer order.
• SMS & Emails dramatically improve deliverability rate and customer experience.
Customer Orders can be controlled centrally or on a per store basis.
• Orders can be taken from multiple locations and processed and delivered from a central location.
• Web orders can be converted to customer orders if they are within a certain radius.
• Sophisticated search tools allow managing group or branches of stores together.