Hardware & Peripherals
Terminals / Packages
Industry Specific Features
Offer credit to your customers with varying limits and days of credit. You can then produce invoices or statements based on what they have taken which they can also access online if you wish.
Permit only authorised customers to pay on credit, together with the optional ability to grant specific credit terms per customer.
• Credit limits and number of days customers can have credit can be defined per customer.
• Supports products within bonded warehouses.
Invoices and Statements can be completely customised to match your preference or company styling.
• Supports mulitple invoice & statement templates, so you can choose a different style or format for specific customers.
Easily print or email all invoices and / or statements to your credit customers.
• Group customers who prefer posted documents and those who prefer emails.
Create Aged Debtors reports to see which customers owe money, including past dated reports.
• Generate other documentation such as Bond Tax certificates for products that are currently in bond.
Allow your customers to view their invoices and statements online.
• As soon as the items have been purchased on credit, the invoices are available for them on the portal.
• Customers can view and download their invoices and statements at any time, including historical invoices.
• This eliminates the need to email and post invoices each month.